For patients with hopeless and unrestorable teeth or patients with existing dentures, implants can be placed to pernamently hold a prosthesis. A minimum of four implants is needed to secure resin, porcelain, or zirconia teeth. These teeth are not removable by the patient but can be removed by the dentist for cleaning and maintenance. The steps to getting a fixed prosthesis with implants are outlined below.
High quality clinical results
- High digital impression accuracy for high quality restoration fit
- Instant preparation and impression validation
- Reduced adjustment and grinding during seating
- Quick with no discomfort caused by impression materials
- Extra comfortable with powder-free scanning
- High quality restoration fits and minimal grinding
- High quality clinical results
- Reduced number of appointments due to fewer retakes
- Reduced overall chair time
All-ceramic restorations have been known for their durability and esthetics, but not for their economy – until now. Never have all-ceramics been this convenient or affordable. We offer CAD/CAM systems that can help our patients have all-ceramic restorations, from the initial design to actual milling, in the comfort of our own office
then you may be a candidate for a “full-mouth makeover”. A treatment plan will be created that will address your concerns using the latest technologies available in advanced specialized dentistry that will enable you to look and feel great and allow you to eat comfortably. Our team of specialists will meet with you and review your unique situation and address each of your concerns and goals. At the dental office of Dr Nguyen, you will be treated by dental specialists who have the training, the skill and the judgment to create a beautiful, comfortable, and everlasting smile.